Sunday, October 20, 2013

What's next?

                                "IT'S JUST MY OPINION" - VOL - 4

I am announcing today to past and present subscribers that 10% of your proceeds will be donated to the Jimmy V Foundation for cancer research.
Now that we have gone through all the noise in Washington, what's next for the stock market?
Again, I go back to earnings! This weeks calendar starts Monday with DOW component MCD.
Tuesday, we have KMB, FCX, CMT, PCH, WHR.
Wednesday, we have BA, BMY, CAT, NSC, NOC.
Thursday, we have MMM, MO, CL, DOW, F, HSY, RTN, LUV.
Friday, we have ABBV, PG, UPS, WY.
Like I said on the last blog, we are finding out the CEO's who are guiding their companies in the right direction and those that are not! IBM as a perfect example - what a lousy quarter!! GOOG, I was not the only one that did not see that blowout quarter coming, most of Wall Street did not either!
Please be very careful about GOOG. I can tell you for certain, that all the analysts on Wall Street will raise their price targets starting Monday to very high levels. Do you remember when AAPL reached over $700 a share that analysts raised their upside targets to $1,000 and over? Do you remember what happened next? The stock crashed to under $400 a share. Please be careful when analysts upgrade or downgrade stocks, because they are for the most part wrong and late to the party!!!
I'm not saying GOOG will follow what happened to AAPL, because I don't think it will, however look back to what happened to money flows back when AAPL was upgraded! Money flowed out of AAPL into GOOG. Just watch and pay attention if GOOG starts to go down and AAPL starts to go up - that will tell you money is flowing out of GOOG into AAPL. Pay Attention!
Now, let's look at BAC - I recommended that it should be bought starting at $14 to down to $13.55.
Well you would have bought BAC at $14 and maybe at $13.75 - that's a winner!
CLMT, which will report earnings on October 30th has been acting well and the street has lowered earnings expectations for the upcoming quarter to .26 cents a share from .31 cents! That to me means if they beat that number, look out CLMT will rally - watch the earnings and guidance, that will be the key!
The stock I want you to look at is ABT. They reported earnings that beat the street and raised their dividend 57%! Look to buy ABT at $37 on a scale down basis to $35.75. When ABT hits a new 52 week high of $38.77, this stock should take off to the upside.
"THAT'S JUST MY OPINION"
Next week, I will give you 11 stocks I believe you should have in your portfolio!
Now, for all you high net worth investors, I have a recommendation. If you believe like I do, that 5% to 10% of your portfolio should be invested in some type of managed futures, I highly suggest that you contact Steven Hansen. Go to http://foremosttrading.com

Thank You.
Len Dwelle




No comments:

Post a Comment