Saturday, October 26, 2013

HERE ARE VERY OPORTUNITIES IN LIFE _ THAT FINANCIALLY YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF - THIS IS THE TIME!

                             "IT'S JUST MY OPINION" - VOL.6 -OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING!!!

To all of you that are under 55 years of age - listen up! The next 7 years will present the best opportunity to make big money in the US stock market! This is not the time to sit on the sidelines if you want to retire with a nest egg, because social security income upon retirement is not going to cut it with inflation, Medicare and Medicare supplement insurance! We are all living longer - you will  need extra money just to exist in the life style of your dreams! You need the proper stock portfolio to achieve your goals - I have that proper portfolio! My wife and my son have that portfolio. They are up 33.78% so far this year!
If you are on the sidelines right now and not involved in the stock market, think about this for a minute. I started working full time in 1969. If I was allowed to put my social security withholdings into a DOW fund back then I would be worth over 10 million dollars today - think about that!
You need to think about your financial future - that's why I started this blog - it's for you and your future!
Enough of the lecture. Let's get started on the path to prosperity together!
Sign up for my blog - if you don't like it after a month - cancel!

Thank You,
Len Dwelle
http://marketmoneyandnews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment